Hi all..An excellent movie opened here a few days ago, based on the true
story of Seabiscuit,the famous racehorse.I was especially impressed by the
background music as Mr.Horner definitely writes juicy,challenging,lovely
horn parts.There were so many credits at the end,probably the most I can
recall for one film, that I gave up on seeing any mention of the performers.
The theatre was full to capacity and my friend and I waited and waited for
the info,til we were the only people left in the auditorium..and credits
were still scrolling away, so we decided to depart.
 But I highly recommend both the film and the great horn work. Any info on
the players much appreciated,thanks.