There was a very cool tattoo of dennis brain in the horn call a few issues ago.

Is your friend looking for tattoos to copy?  I think she would find it more
personally meaningful to come up with a design of her own with her tattoo
artist.  For an encyclopedia of information on tattoos and other modifications
in general, check out htp://www.bmezine.com

Chris