There is nothing crazy about having a tatoo of something that you love to do daily. I am seriously considering getting a french horn tatoo myself. I am currently looking around to spot a good one. I have some kind of old, round scar on my right arm, so I think that's where I will have the tatoo done.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Hornlist] horn tattoos?
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 02:31:26 -0400

Does anyone have any photos of horn tattoos? It sounds crazy, but I promised a friend I would ask for her because she hasn't found anything online so far, and she really wants a tattoo of a horn before classes start back. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Erin C.
St. Louis, MO
set your options at http://music.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/cheraine20%40hotmail.com