Me too. I can't begin to tell you just how frustrating it is to get a trill up to descent speed. Let me know about that powered wig too.

-LaNetra

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: The Horn List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Trills ? !Argh! Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 10:46:10 -0700

Sorry, I can't comment on your main question, but am very
interested in this 'powered wig'.  Where can I get one of
these?

----- Original Message Follows -----

http://music.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/fbaucom%40access4less.net
set your options at http://music.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/cheraine20%40hotmail.com