Boston MA

From: Margaret Dikel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
... some conductor is training office managers to be conductors!
Maybe we'll get better conductors for the Stars and Stripes
at those fundraising concerts.

Music Adds To the Meaning of Teamwork
Musicians in an orchestra possess skill and creativity, but they
all look to the conductor for leadership. A unique arts-based
training program is showing business managers how to become star
performers by putting them in front of an orchestra.
Read the article from Tallahassee.com
http://www.tallahassee.com/mld/tallahassee/business/6633053.htm