>>>Why do people ask horn players with double horns if they can play two
parts
>>>at once?
>>message: 4
>>date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 00:38:50 EDT
>>from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>subject: Re: [Hornlist] more horn questions
>>>It is possible............

Okay, other than having 2 horn parts on the same paper and occasionally
playing the same "note" as the other person- you got me.    Are you saying
it is possible to play 2 notes at one time on the horn??   I've read where
flutists can play 2 notes together because they get the harmonic in.

Which, speaking of harmonics, is there such a thing as a harmonics chart for
the Bb side of the horn?    I have the old chart for the F side.   I've
figured out some harmonics on the Bb side.

Dawn Marie