The harmonics are exactly the same for the two horns; the Bb side is just a perfect fourth higher. About ten years ago a complete chart was published in the HORN CALL. Virginia Thompson, past president of the IHS compiled it. Try to get a copy from her or find the HORN CALL it was in.

CORdially, Mansur's Answers