There are places where you can get copies of a mouthpiece made. It is a
little more expensive but it is always possible.

The mouthpiece is the one final area of horn hardware I never really spent
gobs of money on (within reason) or gobs of time experimenting with so it will
be a fun experience for me since I'm working on finding a way to get a
completely custom mouthpiece made for me which will be close to a Holton DC but a
little wider and with a larger throat and backbore.

I heard about Osmun's new Schmid leadpipe too, and I'm eager to try it out
perhaps later  on. Anyone ever played with it before?

-William