My horn is 12 years old and I considered it at one time, however "resonance
enhancing" as I've heard it called supposedly ages the instrument to make it
play as if it were older.

<A HREF="http://www.osmun.com/services/re.htm";>http://www.osmun.com/services/re.htm</A>

I have thought about it from time to time but I'm not totally sure about it.
The next thing on my agenda for my Horn when it comes back from Osmun will
probably be the larger leadpipe and a different mouthpiece and since I'll
probably have to have my leadpipe changed out up there anyways during the summer I
may as well try the resonance enhancement for the fun of it although if it's
irreversable I think so I'm not too sure if I want to try it.

Just out of curiosity, is there a way to get some sort of screw system
attached to your horn to enable you to swap out different leadpipes? I would love to
try out the larger Schmid leadpipe but well I don't want it to be permanent
in case I'm not completely sold on it.

-William