I agree, but to discourage a beginning player with a serious problem was very
harsh of Hans especially without having firsthand knowledge of the player in
question.  Has everyone of us never had a major problem with our playing that
needed fixed?  If our teachers and mentors discouraged us instead of
encouraged us, where would we be?

If you look at the scope of the world, han's comments were discriminating,
maybe it was a true generalization/observation but look what happens to top
political figures (initials R.L.) when they say something true but discriminative.
 I feel everyone from both sides has said enough and we should move on to
next weeks' heated debate!

In the mean time could Mr. Pizka please send me information on his Custom
horns as well as his view on Alexander horns?

Thanks,

Hoss