I was going to say something but then I thought it had been discussed earlier......
The hall is beautiful!!! I can't wait to see it when I go visit my daughter in LA. I saw some interesting things in the orchestra. First off; lots of women, strange thing to notice but I did. A bass (?) trumpet player with an injured left hand and another trumpet player with damage to the fingers of his right hand. Did I see this correctly? The alto flute playing was nice and so was the alto flute itself:-} 3 men of colour: percussion (kinda cute:-), horn and bass. I thought the camera work was ok but the direction was boring. Same groups of people over and over. It wasn't until a pan shot that I was able to notice the horn section was in two rows. I'm mildly interested in what make horns were played. Most seemed to be nickel-silver.
Jody Foster spoke too rapidly for my liking and Catherine Zeta-Jones seemed nervous. I have to admit that I didn't stay tuned much for the last half hour as I was watching "Angel" *blush* and I tend to not like the pops kind of vocal stuff. I have three more PBS stations on my line-up so I might be able to catch it again.

Leigh