Vibrato discussion brought to mind a question I've had for quite some time  We often
refer to our playing as "singing with the horn" and during my few lessons with Morris
Secon he really stressed the "singing" aspect. Then I made a point of listening to
singers,especially Frank Sinatra for his phrasing, and realised that singers slur
EVERYTHING..hardly ever a true separation between notes. Guess the question is how can
we "sing" without the slurring?  Sorry if this is stupid question #142 but I really am
curious about this.. I want to sing with my horn!  Anne