Interesting. However the mechanical linkages... to me they would appear to
slow down the valve no matter what the valve was made of...

I was talking about machining valves for existing horns... I think it can be
done even without changing the rotor plates, etc.

As to carbon-fiber valves, it's an interesting theorey but sometimes you need
the inertia in a valve. I wouldn't want them to be too light.

-William