I've recently listed my Elkhart 8d on Hornplayer.net. This morning I received this response:

"Hello, I'm interested in making a purchase of your musical instrument found on the posted ads on www.hornplayer.net .I'm a broker,based in Italy and I have a client interested in your musical instrument, please tell me the final price you want for it and if it's still available.Please let me know if payment by check is ok.
Please reply urgent
Regards!"

They havn't even seen a photo. What are your thoughts?
Are the cultural differences such that this letter only seems stupid? Or does this "broker" think that I'm stupid?

I'm considering telling them I will only accept paypal. Please let me know what you think!

Thanks, Charles