Dear John, tell this ??conductor??, he should go back to school & make
his homework before answering that STUPID.

If such kind of transpositions are asked for, the piece in question
should not be from the Classic Period, as there is no piece asking for
horns in g# or B# alto. There was no B# alto crook nor any single horn
in that key. Punctum.

Next, what piece of music should have the transpositions indicated in
Spanish (not spainish !) ? The transpositions are indicated in Italian
(not itilian !) or in German or French or English, e.g. Do = C = Ut = C

If it is a singer piece, well, it could be transposed up for a half
step, but it would not be indicated in the part (perhaps a part in C as
written for piano or violin) as "transposition indication". Anyway, it
would be unusual absolutely, to have a piece sung higher than written.

As we should ask then, who was the "asshole" (pardon for that) who wrote
out the parts on the computer. Perhaps another "mentally handicapped"
conductor, who did not know, that horn players can transpose up & down
1/2 step or full step or a third or whatever is requested. May-be it was
your spelling teacher (sorry, but I had to point to that), who might
give you a very bad score for all the spelling errors you committed
including the "smple meanig" or "solfegio" (correct: solfeggio). If you
were that careless playing the horn, you would be fired anyway. Sorry.

To end this discussion, you should name composer & piece to receive the
perfect answer you could present to your "all knowing god".