What is the name/manufacturer of this equipment, software, whatever it is?
Do they have a website?

Thanks!!!

Kendall Betts

Bill Bamberg wrote:
Make your own.  My son just got back from the NAMM show in LA.  They are
demonstrating a sampler where they sampled every possible skill of all the
musicians from, he recalls, a Viennese orchestra, including legato playing of every
possible interval, many dynamic ranges, and several attacks for each note
randomized into the mix by the computer.  My son does a lot of sampling and mixing,
and says the only thing they could do to improve the realism is to throw in a
few clams.  It takes two hard discs to hold it all, but only costs $5000.
<< snip >> etc.