I just listened to a demo or two myself.

I'm impressed by the quality, however on my speakers (which are part of a 500
watt system) I can notice some subtle differences.

You will never match human expression with artificial intelligence. While
that sample was impressive for "fakery" and pushing buttons, it still is bland.
Almost as bland as drum corps music...

-William