From: "Hans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'The Horn List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 7:04 AM
Subject: RE: [Hornlist] De Kruftt Sonata

Why do you oppose the knowledge of approved well known musicians &
musicologists ? Have you been there in 1800 at the Kaerntnertortheater
in Vienna ? No, you have not. But you should believe those who know the
style of both composers much better perhaps than you will ever know, as
both have easy access to the whole oeuvre. By the way, the autograph of
op.17 was preserved here in Munich, but in private hands, so it got
destroyed by allied bombers in 1944.