Sorry if this is a repeat but I only get the digest version so I've heard no
other comments on the 28D for sale.  It says; she's from the Netherlands and
she wants British pounds...1st red flag as was already mentioned.  She has
been a 'Canadian' member but now in the Netherlands wanting British Pounds
2nd red flag. 3rd--there is no reserve on a horn like this and starting at
300 pounds...yeah right!!! Forth, she/he was clever to wait long enough for
Julio dela Rosa's horn to have sold and taken off the list of 'completed'
items but I'm pretty sure he had almost if not the same dialog for the sale
of his horn ---4th red flag.   Why wouldn't they be smart enough to at least
change the wording or something...but maybe they're strung out on drugs or
whatever.  5th--you think she/he's being tactful and protective of the buyer
with having an ID protectant on the high bidder....think again....we as
outsiders can't contact the high bidder/winner at the end of the auction to
warn them not to pay the seller because it won't be disclosed to anyone but
the seller....5 red flags...it only takes one for me to 'can' a sale.   Jim