I've had my H2000 Millenium Merker for about 2 1/2 yrs. and wouldn't sell it for MORE
than I paid. Before buying it I queried every Merker owner on the list and they all
were nice enough to reply,all with nothing but praise. So many times the discussions
on the list are quick to point out that it's not the horn,it's the player. But my
experience is that I simply sound WAY better on the Merker,after owning 5-6 horns in
the past. If I had to criticize anything it would be that the weight is a bit heavier
than the others,but one gets used to that quickly. AND it comes with an adjustable
finger hook......