I need help to arrange a small horn clinic in the New York City area in
early May - if you have contacts with a school or similar organization
(civic group, church, music dealer, etc.) that would be interested in
sponsoring such an event, please let me know.

The details are that the Zurich Tonhalle Orchestra will be on tour in the
US and Mr. Nigel Downing (horn) would like to lead a playing/training
session - his available dates are May 3 thru 5 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday).

Mr. Downing is the author of the book,
"Singing On The Wind - Aspects of Horn Playing" -
http://www.hornweb.ch/

In addition to his position with the Tonhalle Orchestra, Mr. Downing was
recently a guest professor at the Royal Northern College of Music,
Manchester, England. Mr. Downing also presented a session for the horn
players at Chethams` School.

The agenda and time for the clinic can be tailored depending on the
expected participants, and the facilities that are available.

I realize the lateness of this request - I had hoped to arrange a clinic
thru one of the NYC colleges, but they were not able to schedule it.

If you can assist me with this project, please reply directly to my
personal email -
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

thank you,
Jay Kosta