Hello everyone,
       I noticed on my new yamaha 668NDII that it seems like water leaks from
the main f tuning slide. I emptied some water while practicing, and when I
was going to again I grabbed the slide and the metal felt wet. I think it might
be that when I was replacing the slide a drop of water from inside the horn
fell on the edge of the slide, and when i replaced it, the water hadnt yet run
down the slide to my hand. Just wondering if any of you have experienced water
leaking out from your slides, and is it a serious problem.

       Mike