Pumpkin seeds should bring relief from incontinence, but I do not
remember how: by intake or by just smearing it around the leaky part. So
the farmers recipe.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 7:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Hornlist] Leaky slides

Mike wrote

Hello everyone,
      I noticed on my new yamaha 668NDII that it seems like water leaks
from
the main f tuning slide. I emptied some water while practicing, and when
was
going to again I grabbed the slide and the metal felt wet. I think it
might
be that when I was replacing the slide a drop of water from inside the
horn
fell on the edge of the slide, and when i replaced it, the water hadnt
yet
run
down the slide to my hand. Just wondering if any of you have experienced

water
leaking out from your slides, and is it a serious problem.

********
I'm surprised that this would occur in a new horn.  Condensational
incontinence is more usual in middle aged horns.  If you get a copy
of Kegel's Quinze Exercises Nouvelles pour Cor and include it in your
daily routine, you should be able to solve this problem without
surgical intervention.

Gotta go,
Cabbage
set your options at