From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Richard Smith
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 10:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Hornlist] (no subject)

I'm looking for a little help from other horn players. On my web site I
have posted a photograph of the Boston Symphony horn section from the
early
part of the 20th century. I do not know where I found this photo. If any

one is familiar with it or can identify any of the players, please let
me
know. the photograph is at www.rgsmithmusic.com/5_Pieces_with_Horn.htm
on
the page introducing my set of duets (sort of) for horn "Five Pieces for

Horn". Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Richard Smith
R.G.Smith Music Engraving & Publishing
<http://rgsmithmusic.com/>rgsmithmusic.<http://rgsmithmusic.com/>com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]