Does a trombonist ever hold his bone longer than two minutes (in the
orchestra on stage or in the pit ) ?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Peter W. Schroth
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 6:21 PM
To: The Horn List
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] New invention

The trombone version is wonderful for some extremely heavy
bass trombones and for trombones requiring an awkward left
hand position, such as the Holton Superbone.  I can't even
hold a Superbone in playing position for more than five
minutes without it.

For the horn, though, I find it difficult to see the value
of this device, except for players with a physical
handicap.  There have sometimes been complaints about very
heavy triple horns; would it help with that?

"Jaakko Välimäki" wrote:

> Visit www.ergobone.com to learn more about the new ErgoHorn!

set your options at
http://music.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/hans.pizka%40t-online.de