Hello, any one who is listening at this time of the day!!

I have an acquaintance who has been in touch with a dealer who sells french horns made
by the Bach Brass Instruments manufacturer (is this still an independent brand name?)
We know of their trumpets and trombones, but have no info about the horns!!

I have been asked to please learn anything about this line of horns which I can
discover, since my friend is not on the internet.

Primarily, has anyone been using this line of instruments, personally, or has anyone
been using them in any sort of a school setting??
Is there a professional model available, in a double horn, and what are the good and
bad (if any) points about this line of horns??

I am not familiar with them, and you folks, with your combined wisdom, may be able to
provide me with some valuable comments for this person.

Thanks for your suggestions, and viewpoints!!

Joe Duke