In a message dated 10/15/2004 12:55:48 AM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> just reply yes or no, that's all. (obviously, yes
> is those that are for braces and no is those that are against it.)
> Please help me as i have to make a decision soon.
> Thank you all.
> Regards,
> Jon.
YES!!!! Get the braces. Especially if your parents are willing to foot the
bill.  Otherwise,  you will pay for them yourself years down the road.  I have
experience in this and KNOW what I am talking about.  Learning to modify your
playing will come easily after a week or two, and the braces will only be on
(on average) 2 years.  Wearing braces is *never* easy, but you'll be glad once
they come off.
AND REMEMBER TO WEAR YOUR RETAINER EVERY NIGHT!
DP--wore braces at age 38 - 40.