Hello, all listers!

Mr. Horn Cabbage will be speaking, and playing, and the whole list should be listening!

Now, he said that he is very bright, so I suggest that one should pull down the
shades, at the appropriate time, so that no accidents will occur, due to unbearable UV
rays, in the local atmosphere!

And then, he said that his tone is rather dark!
I suppose that is in reference to his playing tone, or what else could it be?!?!?
And so, It would surely (likely) be appropriate for us all to raise the shades, open
the windows, and see whether the dark tone affects the snow-flakes, nearby!!
Can that be so??
Everone look to see!!

Play darkly, Mr. Cabbage, and we all will be listening (looking) for those dark snow
flakes!!
LOL, please!

Regards, Joe Duke