Makes me want to do that now... its like the next degree of Cage-humour. Except this is intentionally funny

DM

Le 29 oct. 04, à 00:49, [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

Indeed. However, it might actually be quite satirical to try to write something with 7 sharps and 5 double sharps...

*spolier*

Its just the key of C...

*end of spoiler*

However I wonder how many minutes it would take most musicians to see the
humor in that and not be thoroughly angry at the composer...

-William

In a message dated 10/28/2004 9:46:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,