Scottito wrote

I have been ordered to remove my collection of horns from our living
room.I can keep the one I am playing and my daughter's horn in there,
but I have to store 5 others in my den.

There is no room in the closet in there or on the floor so I have to
come up with some sort of shelving solution. I need to be able to put
the horns up there and take them down easily, and it has to be at
least 5 feet off the floor.  Any creative solutions out there?
*************

Not worry Mr. Scottito!  We will be pleasure to provide you're own
very trustworthy Personal Hornplayer Assistant who will over to
you house for arranging extra horns so that they is no longer in
you're way!  We offer such service to you free from expense since
your such special person Mr. Scottito!  Just you leave key under
you're front door mat and you're own very reliable Personal
Hornplayer Assistant is solving pesky problem in no time at all!

Don't mention it!

Gotta go,
Cabbage