The question still remains: do we tune a third from A in just or even
temperament? There's 13 cents difference.

By the way to the original poster. Even temperament, to which pianos are tuned,
is not the same as well temperament. Well is somewhere between just and even.
Now make sense out of that. If you really meant well temperament, forgive me.

Herb Foster