So.  2005 Northeast Horn Workshop.

http://www.hmmusic.com/NortheastWorkshop2005.htm

I'm interested in going.  First of all, I am a (lowly)
college student, and this would be my first workshop.
If any seasoned veterans out there would be willing to
give me a rundown of what I should expect (and what
would be expected of me), that would be great.
Ideally, I'd be there for all three days.  I've been
to similar festivals, but those were in high school
and I only went for a few hours as a performer.  I'm
sure that taking this trip to New York will be a
rewarding experience, but right now it's mostly just
intimidating.  So the more information I can get, the
better.

Secondly, anyone else who is going (any other college
students, perhaps?) who would like to share a hotel
room (thus splitting the costs and saving some money),
please get in touch with me so we can discuss.  And,
if there is anyone in the Boston, MA area who wants to
go and needs transportation, I could probably use some
company in the car and someone to split the cost of
gas.  My contact information is included below.

Thanks,
-Shanna

Shanna Hollich
[EMAIL PROTECTED]