There was a 667V listed, and sold I assume, on hornplayer.net that said it had
been cryogenically frozen.  I emailed the seller and asked him about it and he
said it did make a difference.  Whether or not it was improvement was
subjective, but he said it definetly didn't make it any worse.  He said that he
had it done after the horn was fairly well broken in, so the effects were
expectedly less dramatic.

Exactly like it says on the Resonance Enhancement page, he said the effects
were easily felt but sort of hard to describe.

Now I wonder, would this process work on a lacquered horn?

Chris