Hi,

I have a recording of the Canadian Brass (Graham Page,
horn) playing the Malcolm Arnold.

The recording is on vinyl, "A Touch Of Brass," MMG
Records, CBC series, MMG 1123.

I have a ton of classical music on vinyl (at least it
seems like a ton after moving them across the country
a couple of times). Some pretty rare stuff; Michelle
Stebleton playing the Britten Serenade, Edmund Leloir
playing the orchestrated version of the Weber
Concertino...

I would be willing to part with these.

If there is sufficient interest, I will type up a
catalogue for the group's consideration.

Gary

Get Firefox!!http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/central.html