We will get a new music director, who´s biography says
nothing about him having studied any instrument other than
the baton ! Nobody could imagine such even in short time
past ??????? He has good working attitudes, but no idea
about the instruments. You should ask the Dresden players
about the recent Salome production there  .....
  They built up several traps, into which he ran streight on
.... But we had a nice cooperation (me special) with Billy
Budd (difficult page long technical solo passage - you can
camouflage a lot, if you play JUST convincing !! Old trick.)
  He starts allready building up plans for his EGO with CD
productions (who will buy these CDs ?), concert tours (for
us being duty, for him extra big cheques, - the usual way, a
way to get much attention in Spain or Italy or wherever, -
sorry, I doubt that !)
  But he is a working horse, has excellent manners,
demanding but friendly, .... But all this does not bother me
much, .... Just until 2007 .... After that, as extra hired
player to fill the vacancy until they find the replacement
for me, ..... But I can finish the contract every month
Just the money drives me then ......... Not for me, but for
my children, will get plenty enough as pension cheque.