<<<<<I was wondering if anyone had or knew where I could get a horn that has
been smashed flat? My husband and I (both amateur musicians) are
redecorating and think an old horn that's met the roller would make an
interesting wall piece in one of the rooms. Please contact me off-list if
you know where I could get something like this. Thanks!

Erin Block
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hello,
  As in many things in this world there is some ratio between availability
and price offered.  That is, for the right price several people, myself
included, would get out one of our unused singles and go at it with a sledge
hammer until it has achieved a decorative quality.
  For once I would be able to live up to my "Messingschlager" moniker.

LLB, Messingschlager