From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 8:59 PM
To: horn@music.memphis.edu
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Rushing headaches while playing

You certainly want to bring this to a doctor's attention as
soon as possible.  Your doctor has modern resources to
quickly rule out anything serious, and will probably have an
explanation to put you at ease.  You have a lot of friends
on the list who will be waiting for you to post that you
have an appointment with your doctor.

To answer your question, no, I've never heard of a condition
quite like that unless accompanied by a severe head cold.
You brought it up and got our interest and concern.  You now
have a responsibility to yourself and your friends to report
a definitive answer.