http://www.lib.virginia.edu/dmmc/Music/Musicpaper/

As uh, noted - this site has many varieties of formatted music paper available for free download. Very convenient, and gracious of the University of Virginia Library to provide it.

But anyone who has access to desktop publishing software can whip up a sheet of music paper to any specifications in a couple of minutes. I use PageMaker; I don't know any others, but I trust that other current desktop publishing software is as versatile. An advantage of making your own is being able to make exactly what you want, rather than having to select the closest thing available. That includes line thickness, staff width, number of staves per page, instrument names and any other notations or images, horizontal or vertical orientation, non-uniform pages - everything.

        {  David Goldberg:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  }
        { Math Dept, Washtenaw Community College }
                 { Ann Arbor Michigan }