You will feel so much better after the operation! I taught many horn players in
my 31 year career at Mansfield University in Pennsylvania. Several developed
this health problem and had a hard time doing anything well, let alone playing
horn. They all reported improvement in their playing and general energy level
once they were healed.

Good Luck and Be Well,
David Borsheim