The slurs & dots added later come from performance tradition, most handed
down by mouth to mouth tradition (meaning of tradire = lat.) special in
Vienna, where the concertos were written. The first complete edition of K495
is by Art et Industrie  publications in Vienna according to the autograph,
which was in Leutgeb´s hands for the greater part. The tradition was handed
downb to Martin Rupp, the Lewy brothers, Richard Lewy, Schantl, Richter,
Stiegler & Freiberg, just to name a line. And the bows & dots follow the
violins & are influenced by our language & the singing tradition. This might
be difficult  to understand by non-German speakers.

But if you like to stick to the ur-text (like the autograph), continue in
the clumsiness, while Mozart trusted his friends (most were horn players in
Vienna) & their skill & experience & taste.