In preparation for his upcoming legal suit Marcus has asked me for a list of
American Companies that are selling the copies of his cases.  I would
appreciate any help you all can give me by emailing me (Off List) those
companies that you know of that are selling these cases.
I'll be putting up a web page next week that I'll try to keep updated of how
his battle is progressing.  I will also be posting pictures and information
about these copies and why this is a case that I think is worth pursuing.
(with information from Marcus himself)

Sincerely,
Ken Pope

"Just Put Your Lips Together And Blow...."
http://www.poperepair.com
US Dealer:  Kuhn Horns & Bonna Cases
Pope Instrument Repair
80 Wenham Street