You brought some very valuable arguments. Yes, posture is
very important, as one has to avoid any CRAMPING which
results in terrible fatigue.

But another thing: why all this complain about missing
endurance ? If you play very, very demanding things (many
hours opera, very long symphony), you are worn, no matter
how you are prepared. You will be tired not only in the
embouchure but as the whole person. That is normal. But one
has to learn & experience how to master this fatigue so
playing again is possible the next day or after the
intermission. There are situations, when you think, "I will
not make it through", but you do it, you will go through the
difficulties, bruised a bit perhaps, but you make it.
Complaining does not help. Thousand years of excess practise
will not help. Go through. It might hurt, yes, off course,
it does, but you have to watch the light at the end of the
tunnel & go thee to the exit. That´s it. "What´s not killing
you, makes you harder !" And remember, "there is no mom in
the concert, where you can go & hide behind". Real life is
that like. -But practise is good allways.

Had a discussion with my young colleague, who took over my
job as the leader of the section last summer. We both
wondered about an extern colleague playing the 2nd act of
Goetterdaemmerung. We never heard anybody warming up this
crazy just by making a lot of noise, like a racing car
engine, brrrr-brrrr-brr-brr etc. - ands how long. Johannes
Dengler, my successor, has a special beautiful tone as has
Christian Lampert, but he said also, "I do warm up as you
did, just a few notes & two scales perhaps to check if the
embouchure is in order. If not so good, well do a few things
more."