From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: The Horn List <horn@music.memphis.edu>
Sent: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 02:12:37 +0200
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] RE: playing low/high - Mara's reply to Hans' answer

How can a person like Mara put most private thoughts & feelings public
by putting them in her blog on the web ??? It might reveal a paranoic
desire to build up a often met unsound EGO.

Insulting public figures severely, giving names to public figures openly
(so everybody can read it - and the victims can use it perhaps at
court), is very bad manner indeed & reflects psychic difficulties at a
level of a twelve or fourteen year old uneducated teenager.

Who thinks, that ones most private thoughts might be of interest for the
internet community, has not only great ego problems but bad taste the
same time.