At 8:31 AM -0700 5/15/06, Klaus Bjerre wrote:
 . . . you are way off on your point!

Greetings.

This is an example of being personal when it would serve better to address the point itself.

"You" are not way off.

It's the point Klaus is saying that's off.

This may seem like a small detail, but it's a way of thinking that creeps into the area of a personal attack and misses the point.

Regards,

Carlberg, who is neither good nor bad, but has some good points and some bad points.
--

Carlberg Jones
Guanajuato, Gto.