I almost made this work Carolyn, but couldn't quite get it together. Hope you
found someone.

  Heather

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
  Hello Irish Colleagues,

A group that I am touring with soon needs a 2nd horn player. It is the Bach
Festival Choir and chamber orch. from Winter Park, Florida.

Concerts are June 5, St Canices Cathedral, Kilkenny, June 7, Galway
Cathedral and June 10at St Mary's Cathedral in Dublin. I think the concerts are
at
7:30pm.

There are logistic and accoustic rehearsals in the morning of 5-7 June and
evening rehearsals in Dublin 8&9 June. You would not likely be required to
attend all the rehearsals.

Repertoire is Mozart Coronation Mass, Adagio for Violin, Impressario
Overture and Requiem
Also some Beethoven, Mendelssohn, and American choral music.

Also needed is a timpani player and his instruments.

I will be in Dublin on Friday of this week. Please contact me off list by
Wednesday evening or Thursday morning if you are interested and available.

Thank you.

Carolyn Blice
[EMAIL PROTECTED]