This is about the only piece with horn parts in B natural ("H" in German).
Because it is unique and is often used in auditions I recommend that you
memorize the part. The same hold true for the 3rd and 4th horn parts in Brahms
Symphony #1, third movement which are also in H. I suggest that you write out
the part in F, Play along with a digital recording in which the recorded pitch
has not been altered, and absolutely memorize the part. When I sight read a
part in H basso, rare now-a-days, but does occur in some Verdi operas, I
transpose into B flat basso and mentally add sharps to every note. Regards.
Harriet & Nielsen Dalley