Mark and others,

At least from my experience of reading Hans' posts he always has  critical
information (usually personal experiences) to back up every statement  or idea
that he posts.  He is an experienced and most importantly open  contributor of
his experiences, which some of us younger posters find greatly  benefitial.
Not too many prominent principal horns care to share their  experiences openly
on any list, so, thanks Hans  for giving us your  time for many years!  I know
personally that If I had an intelligent  question to post on the hornlist,
Hans would be the first one to reply with the  most pertinent information
regarding "Actual" orchestral experience.

Hoss Johnson