Just wanted everyone to know I am selling my beloved
Knopf full double.
The ad will be updated on Hornplayer.net soon. That
horn just is not for me, but it is a truly spectacular
instrument. I played it for the past few weeks and it
is one of the best Geyer type horns I have ever
played. The horn is so balanced. It has an great,
projecting sound with the most easy soft ppp I have
ever played. I really over-power this instrument( I am
6.3 210), much too much for it to work for me.
The price is 5,000 I pay postage. No returns if it
arrives in said condition. 6,000 if you want to trial
it and deal with sending it back and forth. I really
hate sending horns around.

Matthew Scheffelman
Principal Horn, Colorado Springs Philharmonic
Horn Professor, CSU, Fort Collins CO