From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mara Cushion
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 3:29 AM
To: horn@music.memphis.edu
Subject: [Hornlist] airline security again

Hey guys:

I am fully aware that I have asked this before and I'm going
to do it again with the slim possibility that things have
either changed, or someone has newer information to offer
me.  I am flying from Detroit to JFK airport (NYC) on
Northwest Airlines at the end of this month with a fixed
bell horn.  My purpose for going to NYC is to have the bell
detached.  I am obviously concerned about getting it on the
plane without having it checked.

Does anyone have any advice or opinions?

Thanks,
Mara