From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 8:57 AM
To: horn@music.memphis.edu
Subject: [Hornlist] RE: The Pope Effect

>>That's great, Ken, and gives us new hope.  How much
will you charge to fix my horn so that with my lips it
can play the 1st horn part of Konzertstuck?

Larry>>

Hi Larry:
I can always install a 'clam filter'...  the costs depend on what kind
of
car you drive up in.
:)
Sincerely
Ken Pope

"Just Put Your Lips Together And Blow...."
http://www.poperepair.com
US Dealer:  Kuhn Horns & ORIGINAL Bonna Cases
Pope Instrument Repair
80 Wenham Street
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
617-522-0532